Residential Disaster Emergency Services
In times of disaster, disaster restoration assistance for your home is needed immediately. Restoration Construction Team works both quickly, professionally and effectively to repair the damage and devastation. RCT will provide an immediate on site comprehensive damage assessment. Our experts will accompany you during the Emergency Services process and ensure that you and your property have been properly cared for.
Since 1989, Restoration Construction Team has been restoring structures and peace of mind for homeowners and businesses across Florida. With one of the largest fleet of vehicles and equipment in the Florida, RCT can take care of the smallest or largest disaster restoration job quickly and effectively, the first time.
Our highly trained and certified staff of professionals utilizes the latest technology in the disaster restoration industry. Our pricing is highly competitive, we work with your Insurance carrier to ensure all damages are 100% covered by your policy. RCT with our Corporate offices in the Tampa Bay area truly cares about the entire Floridian community and gives back by supporting many local charities and service organizations, we fully support our local FIREFIGHTERS and are involved with many benefits that the IAFF puts on. Our employees also belong to many professional business associations such as; the Tampa Chamber of Commerce, and many Industry related groups.
Trust the Residential Disaster Restoration company that has taken care of Florida for over 24 years!
Our Emergency Services offered but not limited to:
- Wind Damage Repair
- Water Extraction and Dry out services
- Fire Damage Repair
- Storm Damage Tarping and Shoring
- Emergent Clothing Needs
- Temporary housing and relocation assistance
- Pet relocation services
- Emergency Power
- Temporary Roofing & Board Up
- Emergent Content Location Assistance
- Smoke & Odor Removal
- Temporary Fencing
- Shoring Services
- Emergent Engineering Services
Emergency Response 24hrs/day
We can immediately begin the emergency board-up, water extraction and dry-out process, weatherization, clean-up and salvage immediately to ensure that your property is secure and mitigate any further damages that could occur and protect you from any liability. Our work is completed by Emergency Services Technicians who have gone through rigorous training and know the correct way to do the work following industry standards and strict company policies.
Although each job presents unique challenges, RCT clients can count on an immediate, consistent and effective course of action.
- Upon receiving your call, our 24/7 dispatcher gathers pertinent information and immediately dispatches our Disaster Response Team to your home or business.
- Simultaneously, we mobilize all necessary resources, including vehicles preloaded with safety, cleaning, drying and construction equipment from RCT and/or our regional affiliate(s).
- In a matter of hours, an RCT Emergency Response Representative and Construction Team Member(s) arrive on site and establish communication with the homeowner or building representative to ensure that their current needs and concerns have been addressed. Factors like the immediate need for food, clothing, shelter and other family needs are our number one priority.