RCT GREENLIGHT Program - Disaster Pre-Plan
Restoration Construction Team and the GREENLIGHT
program can help limit the financial and personal devastation by providing you with:
- Dedicated resources that will respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Communications with your insurance company to advise them that you have created a Disaster Pre-Plan, which in some cases result in discounts on your policy rates
- Creation of pre-designed priorities and recovery plans
- Pre-approved pricing and billing
- Coordinated recovery efforts with pre-approved local and national vendors
- Priority resources in cases of an area-wide disaster
Restoration Construction Team has a level of service to meet the diverse needs of a wide variety of organizations. Through GREENLIGHT
, mission-critical needs and priorities are identified in advance. Valuable time coordinating immediate response measures can instead be focused on restarting operations. After a disaster, the program GREENLIGHT
enables your business to resume operations with as little disruption as possible.
is designed to turn any unfortunate course of events into a successful restoration solution. Restoration Construction Team will work with you to develop a disaster plan that is specific to your industry and business needs. Your priorities are discussed ahead of time so RCT can take handle the situation, allowing you to focus your resources on stabilizing your business.