Call Restoration Construction Team 24/7.
Going Green Initiatives
As discussion continues regarding climate change, more and more green technologies are being developed. The construction industry is no exception. Federal guidelines for green construction were established in 1998. Since then, great strides have been made in constructing more environmentally friendly buildings.
It is commonly agreed that building green focuses on the design and operation of a built project in a way that reduces the overall impact on human health and the natural environment by:
- Efficient use of energy, water and all resources
- Safeguarding occupant health
- Improving employee productivity
- Reducing waste, pollution and environmental degradation
- Origins of Green Buildings
- Green Construction
- Identification and Evaluation of Green Products
- Energy Star Program
- Use of Environmentally friendly chemicals
- The Use of Hydroxyl technology over Ozone technology
- Deconstruction (Deconstruction vs Demolition)