Our Disaster Restoration & Reconstruction Services Include:
- Rebuild of facility following damage from fire, water, wind, mold, etc.
- Emergency board up of windows, doors, skylights, etc.
- Roof repair - from emergency temporary repairs to full roof replacement
- Architectural Assessment and Consultation, Engineering and plans
- Moves, adds and modifications to existing walls and rooms
- Project management
- Pre-construction consultation
- Post-disaster project consultation
- Construction management
- Trim carpentry
- Drywall repair/replacement
- Painting, staining, faux finishes
- Masonry and Stucco
- Flooring installation; carpet, wood flooring, tile
- Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical Scheduling, Management, Consultation
Disaster Restoration & Reconstruction
Whether you face a disaster situation requiring emergency board-up and temporary roof repairs, or a planned expansion or rebuild of an existing space, our full-service Structure Division will provide the expertise and qualifications you need, and the disaster response readiness required to complete whatever project you have.
RCTs Construction Division provides multiple full-service structure solutions to our clients, including experience in post-disaster situations that require immediate response and repair, and continued project management. Our management staff have combined years of experience representing more than 70 years. As a Class A General Contractor, we provide quality services in a professional manner, responding to client needs in both emergency and non-emergency situations.